Nuggie Staff app Locked

Posted 4 weeks ago

Forbidden_Nuggie

Trial Moderator

1. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634638072
2. Name In Game: Forbidden_Nuggie
3. Age: 16
4. Do you have a mic?: Yes
5. Did anyone recommend you for staff? (If no one recommended you, leave this blank):
6. What made you interested in applying for staff on NVN?: I love the server and the people wanna help out around here
7. What can you tell us about yourself?: im a hard working staff and i love to help
8. Previous staff experience: Yes
9a. Explain what RDM is: Random killing for no reason
9b. Explain what Metagaming is: Hearing someone say something and doing something about it before they can do anything
9c. Explain what a minge is: Minge is when you do something over and over again after warnings and staff sits to just annoy people
9d. Explain what FailRP is: Fail RP is when you are are doing a RP situation and dont acutally do the thing your supposed to like breaking a rule in a rp situation
10. How would you impact our community? (Minimum 5 Sentences): I would help the server when no other staff are able to play. I would be able to help others in need. I'm hardworking and would love to show more stuff for others. I would want to be the one that shows others the right things to do. All in all I am here because I wanna help.
11a. Give three examples of ULX commands: ulx ban, ulx banid, ulx kick, ulx noclip, ulxspectate
11b. How well can you perform under pressure? [1-10]: 10
11c. How patient are you? [1-10]: 8
12a. A player is accused of RDM. What do you do?: Check logs and see what happen and see if they have any proof
12b. A player is minging. What do you do?: See if anyone has proof and if they do warn them for minge
12c. A player is cheating. What do you do?: Freeze then and ban them for how ever long needed
12d. A player is mic spamming. What do you do?: Gag them for 20 minutes
12e. A player is spamming chat. What do you do?: Mute them for 20 minutes
13. Do you have any VAC or Game ban(s) on record?: No
14. Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I wanna help and ily <3

StickMan

Community Owner

Accepted

This thread is locked for further conversations